The Angel of Hope dedication has been rescheduled! I am thrilled and very much looking forward to it!!
I just want to say how grateful I am for the incredible professionals at the agency that has created opportunities such as this for parents like my husband and I, siblings like my daughter, grandparents like Evan's, aunts and uncles like Evan's, cousins like Evan's, family and friends like Evan's to remember and honor our sweet baby boy. The invitations were mailed but never received. Because of these individuals this very special day I was looking forward to is going to happen and not next year during the next scheduled dedication (which is what I had already began accepting) but now. Thank you to everyone at Share.
I must admit I wish I had never had to have met them (at least not for personal reasons) but under the circumstances I am so grateful that I have.
Thank you God. And, thank you to Evan and our other guardian angels in heaven for praying for all of us here on earth who are missing you so deeply and loving you always.
No comments:
Post a Comment