I wish I could say I sat here this morning with a wonderful thought in mind of something beautiful to write on my sweet baby boys blog. I didn't. In fact, I visit his blog often and go through the motions to begin writing another post and find myself reading my past posts over and over . . . in hopes I feel closer to him as I re-read every word of every post from when I was blessed to carry him. I miss him terribly. He's always on my mind and in my heart.
From one of my favorite books (Wherever You Are):
"I wanted you more than you ever will know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go . . .
It never gets lost, never fades, never ends . . .
There's no place, not one, that my love can't find you . . .
Just lift up your face, feel the wind in your hair.
That's me, my sweet baby, my love is right there . . .
You are my angel, my darling, my star . . .
and my love will find you, wherever you are.
Happy Easter, sweet baby boy. I wonder how this glorious holiday is celebrated in heaven. I can promise you this, Evan, your mommy is celebrating and I am so incredibly grateful for all this day means to us. I will see you again because He saved us.
I can relate to this post. I found myself doing that with Lilly's blog. That's partly why I started a blog so I could go back and read about her and my feelings so I could feel closer to when she was here.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing such a beautiful excerpt from your favorite book! Your blog for your son is beautiful :)
Thank you for your comment, Elena. xxxx
Delete