Our sweet boy got a little "shout out" :-) in the most recent issue of Sharing, which is the newsletter for Share Pregnancy & Infant Loss a national organization that provides so much more than support for grieving parents/families.
Here is a link to the newsletter: http://www.nationalshare.org/NovDec2012.pdf
You can find the precious piece on page 9. It includes a beautiful insight to our daughter's incredible mind and heart, a picture of us at the first walk we participated in last year about a month after Evan passed, and a picture of his bricks at the Angel of Hope.
Here is a link to Share's website: http://www.nationalshare.org/index.html
As of right now there is a link on their home page to the video that my little sister, Abbey, created for Share in an effort to share Evan's story and raise awareness about this incredible agency.
Home page info is updated often as with many/most websites. Today was the first time I saw the video link on Share's home page. It brought tears of joy and appreciation. I couldn't possibly put into words what it means to me to know that there is even the smallest possibility that my little man, his life and our love for him may contribute to helping so many others who have lost a precious child. Have I mentioned how proud I am of my children? :-)
So now I ask you, if you are wondering how to give back, how to help, how to make a difference this holiday season . . . PLEASE consider donating to Share. Millions of families experience the loss of a precious baby every year. The comfort, peace, joy, love and support the amazing people at Share provide us isn't short lived . . . they will continue to help my family, dear friends, and I year after year after year.
** More to come from me soon as I have been writing like crazy but not quite ready to post.
No comments:
Post a Comment