"Some loves last a Moment. Some loves last a Lifetime. Sometimes a Moment is a Lifetime." ~ Author Unknown


Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Just Think . . .

I've been away from my sweet boy's blog a little more than I had anticipated and/or really would have liked. I have thought about Evan every day and many times each day. I found myself in a silent place for the past several weeks. I realized that not only had I not written on his blog but I hadn't talked about him much or about what I was feeling. I also realized I may have entered a new (old) phase of grieving. The books aren't kidding when they say grieving is like waves . . . big giant waves that sometimes wash away and then repeat.

I miss my sweet boy every day.

I ordered this picture from Carly Marie. You may remember the picture of Evan's name in the sand on a beach in Australia. This is from the same amazing woman. It's a little early Valentine's Day treat to myself in honor of my sweet boy.


I am grateful to have a place to share this picture and more importantly my sweet boy. His life has so much purpose, so much meaning and I believe God wants my sweet little one to be shared so that others remember that He has a purpose for each and every one of us.

A poem I have always treasured titled Just Think: 
You're here not by chance,
but by God's Choosing.
His hand formed you and
made you the person you are.
He compares you to
no one else -
you are one of a kind
you lack nothing that
His grace can't give you.
He has allowed you to
be here at this time in history
to fulfill His special purpose
for this generation.
~ Roy Lessin

1 comment:

  1. It definitely comes in waves...still thinking of you always!

    ReplyDelete