"Some loves last a Moment. Some loves last a Lifetime. Sometimes a Moment is a Lifetime." ~ Author Unknown


Thursday, February 16, 2012

This morning I woke up with the urge to share a few things here on Evan's blog. Before doing so I went to the March of Dimes website. There are walks coming up in the next several months. I learned of these upcoming walks after seeing a link a friend who lost her precious baby girl due to anen posted about a walk she will participate in. I wish I could walk with my friend (Hugs to you Tristin) but since we live far away from one another I won't be able to. I will, however, walk in an event in my area in honor of my sweet boy, your beautiful girl, all the beautiful babies (and their mommas) I've come to know and love during this journey, babies and mommas that may walk this journey, the amazing research March of Dimes does to find answers about problems that threaten our babies, and for all the babies that may have a better chance of a healthier life thanks to March of Dimes.

After reviewing the upcoming walks in my area I saw that there is a walk in Columbia, MO on the afternoon of May 6th. As you may or may not remember, May 6th is the day my husband, daughter and I learned that we had a son/brother and that he had anencephaly. And so the date for the event I will be participating in has been chosen.

I don't question if God is taking care of me. I KNOW HE IS! May 6th was going to come regardless. May 6th will come again every year for the rest of my life as will the anniversary of so many life changing days I have experienced. God has shown me a way to find peace and celebrate my sweet boys LIFE on a day that will be challenging but much less difficult, absent, painful thanks to God's love . . . Thank you Heavenly Father!!

As for the things I had the urge to share when I awoke . . . I'm going to spend a little more time here another day sharing those things. Coming here is a joy for me so revisiting again soon sounds like a good idea. :-)

1 comment: