"Some loves last a Moment. Some loves last a Lifetime. Sometimes a Moment is a Lifetime." ~ Author Unknown


Monday, May 23, 2011

Happy Moment with My Little Man . . .

I returned to work on the 16th. I am so lucky to work with such caring, supportive, lovely people. It was a difficult week back but no more so than I had expected. I have been feeling my son moving about for several weeks. I have continued to feel little taps from my little man and on one occasion two days before our ultrasound and during my daughter's dance class he really gave me three big budges. It was wonderful and I embrace every single one of his movements I feel.
On Tuesday the 17th I met with my supervisor for an hour. (Luckily, I meet with my supervisor every week for one hour. Usually, we discuss my client's and other work related issues but I also have the luxury of having a little bit of my own therapy with a very awesome therapist, my supervisor. :-) So, on this day the conversation was primarily about my son, my thoughts, feelings, adjustment to work, etc. I realized that time was almost up and I needed to discuss work related issues. Just as I changed the subject I felt my little man moving actively inside me. He kept moving and moving and all I could do was giggle a little and smile. I realized at that moment that he is EXACTLY like his big sister. He LOVES attention!! :-)  Since then, I've noticed that every time I talk about him I feel him moving about. Coincidence? I think not!

No comments:

Post a Comment