"Some loves last a Moment. Some loves last a Lifetime. Sometimes a Moment is a Lifetime." ~ Author Unknown
Thursday, June 16, 2011
My Wish for my baby boy . . .
I've tried to stay strong for my son and my daughter. I realized yesterday in my supervisor's office that I haven't allowed myself to experience many emotions while I entered an intense period of survival mode (planning, preparing, reading, and enjoying sweet little precious moments when I feel my son's movements). I cried yesterday for a brief moment and it felt ok, almost necessary. This morning, I listened to this song by Rascal Flatts that I love. The first time I heard it I felt like I could hear my mom or dad singing it to me and now I love playing it for my children and/or singing it to them. I had a much needed cry and conversation with my son this morning. I have so many hopes, dreams, wishes for my son in this life and his life with God. Today, I wish that my son will always know that I will forever love him with all my heart. I wish that he will know and understand the joy he has brought me and continues to bring me because I worry that some days my sadness may be too heavy for him, which is the last thing I want. I wish that he never experiences a second of pain and that he only knows comfort, love and peace. My wish for my sweet boy is that his guardian angels are waiting for him with open arms when God takes him and that they bathe him in love, comfort, peace, joy, and all the nurturance of a mother's love until I can meet him again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He certainly does!! ;) Thank you, Jen. Love you!
ReplyDeleteSometimes you just need those moments to cry and let it out.
ReplyDelete