First of all, I want to say thank you very much to the people following my blog and the others who visit my page to read my blogs/updates. I truly appreciate your support.
We have had new things happening recently. My daughter turned FOUR!! We had a wonderful birthday party for her at home and so many wonderful family members and friends came to help us celebrate one of the most precious gifts we have ever received . . . our little girl! She had a fabulous time and was blessed to receive so many new and wonderful things. Four is going to be an exciting year and we are looking forward to spending every second of it with her. :-)
I learned something new about my baby boy. He LOVES ice cream as much as his mommy. The lil' stinker was moving and dancing all around after I enjoyed a nice cold yummy ice cream at the zoo on my daughter's birthday. Of course, I had to test the theory (a couple times) and discovered that it's true! He adores his ice cream. It's unfortunate but I guess I'll just have to be eating a lot of ice cream in the next coming days, weeks, months. lol! :-)
Another new and exciting thing happened this week. I felt my son move with my hand for the first time. I have been feeling sweet little flutters since approximately 15 weeks (and thank the Lord for that!). They have become stronger with time but I worried that they may never get so strong that I (or others) would be able to feel him from the "outside." When I discussed my thoughts/concerns with my doctor, she told me that, although she couldn't be certain, Evan's movements may not get much stronger.
Well, no reason to be concerned after all! (squeals of joy) I had my hand rested on my tummy and not only felt Evan push but saw my hand move. It was a moment of pure JOY and EXCITEMENT! Last night as I laid with my daughter who fell asleep leaning against me with her legs on my stomach. I saw her legs move just as I felt Evan moving inside. I can't tell you the love and peace that I experienced at that moment . . . that brief moment when my daughter and my son connected. Neither of them realized (my daughter asleep) but it is a memory that will be with me forever. I am incredibly grateful for these moments and pray that I/we have more to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment